After you have received your new SD Card with the MyFord Touch® / MyLincoln Touch™ Performance Upgrade, you can recycle your old SD card in a sustainable manner and give back.
All recycling net proceeds will be donated to the charity of your choice after we delete any data on the SD card.
Select the charity you want to receive the net proceeds from your recycled SD Card, then print this page to include with your SD card return:
Susan G. Komen®: http://ww5.komen.org
American Heart Association: http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG
National Multiple Sclerosis Society: http://www.nationalmssociety.org
American Red Cross: http://www.redcross.org
United Way: http://liveunited.org
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International: http://www.jdrf.org
- Insert your old SD card into the jewel case provided with your new SD card.
- Select the charity you would like to donate to above.
- Print this page by clicking on the Print button above.
- Include the printed page indicating your charity selection along with the SD card in jewel case in a suitable envelope. (We recommend protecting your SD card by placing your jewel case into a smaller envelope or bubble wrap prior to insertion into your mailing envelope).
- Mail your used SD card to the address listed below. Don't forget to place the appropriate postage on your return. Your donation will not be delivered without postage.
Please mail your old SD card to:
“Recycle for Charity”
48105 Warm Springs Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94539-7498